This kerchief style cowl is knit flat and buttons up the back for flexibility in fit. You'll love how this project is knit from the top down with a center panel of simple pattern stitches.
Lorna's Laces is the world of artisan yarn company. They hand-dye some of the world's finest yarns with the most beautiful colors!
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- One size
- Finished Measurements: 24" wide (at widest point) and 25" long (triangle tip)
Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted Yarn
- 2 skeins in your choice of color (sample garment shown in Natural)
- Fiber Content: 100% superwash Merino wool
- Weight/Yardage: 114 g / 225 yd in each skein
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, dry flat
Other Supplies Needed:
- Size US 8 (5 mm) straight or circular knitting needles
- Size G (4mm) crochet hook
- 5 - 3/4" buttons
- A large-eyed blunt needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designed By: Pam Powers
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl, basic increases & decreases
- Gauge: 20 sts and 28 rows = 4" (10 cm) in Stockinette st
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.