August Mystery Quilting Workshop featuring the Jinny Beyer Palette
Join the Christine Stainbrook Mystery Quilting Workshop and be part of an online experience you won't find anywhere else! You'll receive a gorgeous fabric kit for your project, along with an interactive step-by-step workshop including in-depth written instructions and close-up photos that will help you complete a quilt pattern designed by Christine, exclusively for Craftsy. Plus, you will connect with Christine and Craftsy community members who are just like you! Create a new quilt, meet new friends, and learn useful skills in the process. Come Quilt-Along with us!
Featuring an exclusive pattern by Christine Stainbrook, the pattern is a secret until the Workshop begins, but you'll be delighted by the gorgeous hues and tonal brocade prints, from the Jinny Beyer Palette collection from RJR Fabrics.
Join Christine and your fellow Craftsy quilters for theChristine Stainbrook August Mystery Quilting Workshop and create an exquisite quilt with artistic flair that you can't wait to show off!
How are Workshops different from Craftsy Classes? Learn how Craftsy Designer Workshops work.
Retail Price $179.99
Full Quilting Kit Details
Christine Stainbrook is a 3rd generation quilter, teacher, sewer and general crafter. She has been designing quilts for over 30 years! Christine likes to break down complicated-looking patterns into projects that confident beginners can enjoy while learning new techniques-- bringing today's fabrics into yesterdays patterns. She also has a blog and loves to see what other quilter's have created using her patterns.
- Finished Measurements: 72" x 87"
This Craftsy Workshop includes:
- Exclusive access to Christine Stainbrook's Workshop starting August 1, 2014
- Step-by-step written instructions and quality photos for each step in the pattern
- Personalized help and encouragement from Christine Stainbrook and fellow quilters
- A one-of-a-kind quilt designed by Christine Stainbrook exclusively for Craftsy
- Fabric Included:
- 6 ¾ yards Background
- 1 RJR Fabrics Jinny Beyer Palette Collection fat eight
- 1 RJR Fabrics Jinny Beyer Palette Collection ⅛ yard cut
- 2 RJR Fabrics Jinny Beyer Palette Collection ¼ yard cut
- 18 RJR Fabrics Jinny Beyer Palette Collection ⅓ yard cut
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry warm.
- Craftsy does not recommended pre-washing your pre-cuts
Other Materials Needed:
Pattern - Block Party
- Designed by: Christine Stainbrook
- Difficulty: Confident Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic quilting and sewing knowledge
- How to prepare fabric
- How to use a rotary cutter
For all US & Canadian customers, orders placed by July 23rd, fabric will be delivered by August 1st. International orders, please review Craftsy's shipping guidelines for a complete list of the countries Craftsy ships to and estimated delivery times.