Chevrons may be all the rage these days, but it's a classic print. Dating back to rock carvings as early as 1800 BC in Greece, chevrons are rich in tradition and these Chevron baskets will add the same fresh - yet timeless - appeal to your wardrobe. Using super soft, self-striping Lion Brand Amazing Yarn, this Chevron Scarf kit is sure to impress. Ideal for knitters of all levels, you'll love how quickly this scarf works up! Get started on a chevron treasure of your own today!
Full knitting kit details
Lion Brand Yarns
Lion Brand Yarn Company is a 135 year-old family owned and operated brand devoted to inspiring and educating knitters and crocheters with yarns, patterns, how-tos and ideas that elevate their crafting experience.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: One size
- Finished Measurements: About 8 x 72 in. (20.5 x 183 cm)
Supplies - Lion Brand Amazing Yarn
- Yarn Included: 3 balls of Lion Brand Amazing Yarn in the color selection of your choice (model garment is shown in Mauna Loa)
- Fiber Content: 53% Wool, 47% Acrylic
- Weight/Yardage: 50g / 147 yds per ball
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Machine wash, dry flat
- Other Supplies Needed:
- Knitting needles size 9 (5.5 mm)
- Cable needle
- A large-eyed blunt needle
Pattern - Chevron Scarf
- Difficulty: Easy
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl, yarn over
- Gauge: 18 sts = 4 in. (10 cm) in chevron pattern
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.