Enhance your favorite outfit with a dreamy dose of hand-dyed color! Your Cascading Cables Scarf Kit includes a pattern and one luxe skein of Artyarns Ensemble 4, a decadent blend of cashmere and silk. Work up this lightweight, lacy accessory, and enjoy pairing it with tanks, dresses and blouses for undeniably elegant style!
Artyarns was founded in 2002 by Iris Schreier, a celebrated knitwear author. Artyarns fibers are manufactured in the United States, utilizing energy efficient systems and sustainable materials. They hand paint the finest quality raw fibers to create yarn that is a stunning work of art.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
Artyarns Ensemble 4 Yarn
- 1 skein of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 50% Silk, 50% Cashmere
- Weight/Yardage: 80 g/ 200 yds (per skein)
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Dry clean or hand wash gently
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 7 (4.5 mm) needles
- Stitch markers
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Cascading Cables Scarf
- Designed By: Irish Schreier
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase