Join expert instructor Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark as she provides tips for creating your own colorful patterns. Learn how to design and carry your yarn as you knit these mitts.
Brioche Knitting Made Easy Basic Brioche Hat Kit
Please Note: The pattern for this course kit is only available with the purchase of Brioche Knitting Made Easy with Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark. For more information on Brioche Knitting Made Easy CLICK HERE.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size fits most
- Finished Measurements: Approximately 16 ¾ inches circumference, and 7 ½ inches from hem to crown (extremely stretchy yarn, will fit up to 24 inch head circumference
Cascade 220 Superwash Yarn
- 1 skein in Turtle
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 220 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in brioche rib stitch
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 6 (4 mm) 16 inch circular and double point needles
- Tapestry needle
- Locking stitch markers
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Please note, the pattern for this project is only included with purchase of the Brioche Knitting Made Easy with Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark. CLICK HERE for a preview or to enroll.