Explore the exotic batiks and decadent colors of Tonga Treats pre-cuts with this beautiful quilt kit! You'll receive a striking pattern perfectly suited to Tonga Treats 10" squares and forty pre-cuts in a riot of glorious hues. Hand-dyed and hand-stamped batik prints are exquisitely showcased in a lavish assortment of shades, ranging from deep violet and sapphire to bright teal and sunset orange. Create captivating 7" blocks from five strips of contrasting colors to finish a 42 ½" square quilt that beams as brightly as the sun. Available in two lovely color stories: Boysenberry and Punch.
Full quilting kit details
Broome Street Patterns
A fun-loving family fabric business out of the fashionable Soho neighborhood of New York City, Timeless Treasures, provides a broad and beautiful assortment from novelties to batiks.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: 42 ½" x 42 ½"
Supplies- Tonga Treats
- Fabric Included:
- 40 assorted pieces from Tonga Treats in 10" x 10" cuts
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry
- Craftsy does not recommend pre-washing your pre-cut fabrics
- Other Supplies Needed:
- 3 Yards Backing
- ½ Yard Binding
- Clear Quilting Ruler
- Rotary Mat
- Rotary Cutter
- 50" x 50" Batting
Pattern - Barcodes Quilt Kit
- Designed By: Timeless Treasures
- Difficulty: Advanced Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic machine quilting skills
- How to make and baste a quilt sandwich
- How to assemble a quilt top
- How to use a rotary cutter
- How to sew an accurate ¼" seam in all construction
- Pattern Delivery: This quilt pattern will arrive with fabric kit.