Take your crochet up a stitch with beautiful ribbing, cables and beads as you make a richly textured 12-square afghan. Complete your sensational lap afghan with join-as-you-go edging for a finished result you'll be proud to show off.
CLICK HERE for a preview or to enroll in Amazing Crochet Textures with Drew Emborsky.
Brown Sheep Company
Brown Sheep Company, Inc. is a family owned and operated yarn spinning mill located in Mitchell, NE.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: 34" x 42"
Included in kit:
- Brown Sheep Lamb?s Pride Worsted Yarn
- The following colors and skeins are included:
- 4 skeins in Teal Haze
- 4 skeins in Aran
- 4 skeins in Pistachio
- 1 skein in French Moss
- Fiber Content: 85% Wool, 15% Mohair
- Weight/Yardage: 113 g/ 190 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 10 rows = 4 inches
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- Size H-8 (5 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Smaller crochet hook for beading (small enough for the hook to fit through the hole in beads)
- Yarn needle
- 220 beads
Pattern - Crochet Texture Afghan
- Designed By: Drew Emborsky
Please note, the pattern for this project is only included with purchase of Amazing Crochet Textures with Drew Emborsky.