Take your crochet up a stitch with beautiful ribbing, cables and beads as you make a richly textured 12-square afghan. Complete your sensational lap afghan with join-as-you-go edging for a finished result you'll be proud to show off.
CLICK HERE for a preview or to enroll in Amazing Crochet Textures with Drew Emborsky.
Amazing Crochet Textures Afghan Kit
Please Note: The pattern for this course kit is only available with the purchase of Amazing Crochet Texture with Drew Emborsky. For more information on Amazing Crochet Texture CLICK HERE.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: 34" x 42"
Brown Sheep Lamb?s Pride Worsted Yarn
- The following colors and skeins are included:
- 4 skeins in Teal Haze, Aran, Pistachio and 1 skein in French Moss
- Fiber Content: 85% Wool, 15% Mohair
- Weight/Yardage: 113 g/ 190 yds (per skein)
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- Size H-8 (5 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Smaller crochet hook for beading (small enough for the hook to fit through the hole in beads)
- Yarn needle
- 220 beads
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Please note, the pattern for this project is only included with purchase of Amazing Crochet Textures with Drew Emborsky.