Torch-Fired Precious Metal Clay
with Jenny Vestal
Create one-of-a-kind jewelry that’s uniquely you! Use stunning precious metal clay to make affordable silver pendants, earrings, buttons and more!
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- PMC3 Silver Clay, 6- or 9-gram package (PMC3 is the only kind that can be torch-fired)
- Handheld butane torch
- 6-inch square Solderite pad or other fireproof surface
- Small brass brush
- 3M Tri-M-ite Imperial Polishing Paper assortment
- Butane fuel
- Safety goggles
- Heatproof bowl for quenching
- Basic jewelry-making tools such as needle-nose pliers, metal tweezers, a graduated slat set and small files are nice to have, but you can also use items you have around the house. Recommended substitutions are in the course supply list.
Other Classes You May Enjoy