Machine Quilting the Home Sweet Home Quilt
with Frieda Anderson
Learn the fundamentals of machine quilting on your home machine. Frieda Anderson teaches more than a dozen free-motion designs and an easy binding.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- 1/2 yard each of 11 fabrics
- 2 3/4 yards of backing fabric
- 50" x 65" batting
- Basting spray
- Washable school glue
- Neutral-colored thread for piecing
- Machine quilting thread for quilting
- Walking foot and darning foot
Other Classes You May Enjoy