Machine Embroidery With Knits
with Deborah Jones
Embroider for the whole team! Let Deborah Jones teach you to create custom golf shirts, uniforms, T-shirts, swimsuits and even onesies using your favorite knit fabric!
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Stabilizers: Tear-away, polyester organza, heat-soluble, water-soluble mesh type or cutaway, depending on project
- Lightweight topping, which easily can be made into medium- or heavyweight topping
- Ball-point needles: 70/10, 75/11 and/or 80/12
- Paper bags or Teflon sheets
- An embroidery machine that works with any of the following file types: ART, C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX
- Optional supplies such as self-adhering bandage tape, wood-burning tool, fabric softener, temporary spray adhesive, electric stitch removal tool
Other Classes You May Enjoy