Fun Techniques With Fabric Paints
with Cindy Walter
It's never been easier to become your own fabric designer! Use fabric paints and fun techniques effortlessly as you make custom designs.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Fun Techniques with Fabric Paints Course Kit
- Fabric/textile paints: thin textile paints and thick textile paints in a variety of colors
- 1 yard (1 m) white cotton fabric or fabric scraps
- Brushes: multiple 1" (2.54 cm) foam brushes, ¼" (6 mm) flat acrylic brush
- Small spray bottle
- Paper towels or clean-up rags, containers for paint and water
- Drop cloth
- Freezer paper
- Rubber gloves (optional)
- For salting: large salt kernels, such as ice cream salt or sea salt
- For heliography or sun printing: objects such as coins, rice, flat leaves or flowers
- Stamping: fabric or projects to stamp on, variety of stamps, 1" (2.5 cm) foam brushes, and/or bubble wrap and small paint roller
- For miniature painted quilt project: inkjet cotton, stabilized cotton or piece of 11" x 8" (28 cm x 20 cm) regular cotton
- For pictorial and abstract quilts: stabilized cotton or regular cotton (any size)
- Other mixed media, such as yarn, beads, puffy paints, oil sticks, etc. (optional)