Sew Little: Nursery Design
with Vanessa Wilson
Vanessa Wilson shows you how to make adorable items for the nursery, including a changing pad, rocking chair cushions and window coverings.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Sewing machine with blind hem and zipper feet
- Thread and sewing machine needles
- Straight pins and magnetic pin cushion
- Elastic and piping cord
- Seam ripper and large safety pin
- Iron and ironing board
- Spray starch and spray water bottle
- Rotary cutter and mat
- Clear quilting rulers and sewing gauge
- Measuring tape, scissors and a fabric-marking tool
Other Classes You May Enjoy