Beyond Basic Machine Quilting
with Ann Petersen
Take your machine quilting skills in new directions as Ann Petersen teaches you 17 quilting designs that will add richness to your free-motion work.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Sewing machine with feed dogs that can be lowered, and an extension table or something your machine fits down into
- Free-motion or darning foot, walking foot (optional)
- Bobbin thread
- Your choice of fabrics and quilting threads
- Topstitch needles: 14 works for most purposes, but you may need 10 or 12 for filler stitches and 16 for heavy threads
- Spray baste
- Quilt Pounce powder or another way to mark motifs
- White paper for free-form drawing
- Thread snips or small scissors
- Basic sewing and quilting supplies
Other Classes You May Enjoy