40 Techniques Every Sewer Should Know
with Gail Yellen
Learn to read between the lines of any sewing pattern as instructor Gail Yellen teaches you 40 essential techniques that every sewer should know!
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Any pattern or project you want to work on (no pattern is included with this class)
- Any threads, needles, fabrics and sewing machine of your choice
- Iron and pressing surface (tailor's ham and clapper optional)
- Zipper foot, automatic buttonhole foot, specialty feet (blind hem, edgestitching, edge joining, and patchwork foot with blade)
- Rotary cutter and mat
- Adhesive tape (like Wonder Tape)
- Adhesive spray for covered buttons
Other Classes You May Enjoy