I had done upholstered chairs before but never slip covers. Because this material is a bit out there I figured I may tire of it after a while so decided a slip cover was the best option. The first parts were quite easy but finishing with Velcro and around the legs resented the biggest problem. I eventually got it right. I also had to put a zip at the back for easy on and off. I am very happy with the result. I have done two of them now but have to repaint my living room and change the rugs because there is a bit too much color or well another project! Thank you so much Cherie for you excellent class I think it would help to show the final fitting of the chair with the hoop and loop as this presented the greatest problem for me.