What advice would you give someone starting this project? My second take on Vogue 2948. My wearable muslin was not too bad, the thing that I need to do was fixing the horizontal lines across the front. The first thing I did was releasing the side seams a bit around the waist to hip area. I noticed several lines radiating from the crotch, so the area might need more room. To do this, I reduced the front curve a bit to add more room there. I moved the zipper to the center back because I feel that the side seam zipper on my first version made the pants hang a bit differently on each side. I also added a couple of side seam pockets, the tiny pockets on the original pattern wouldnt be too useful for me. The alterations seemed to work, I think my pants dont look too bad! My fabric has a bit of stretch in it though, so that might contribute to the finished result.
No completed Q&As yet.