Farmhouse Garde asked:
I muslined the corset top 5 times, and this was the final muslin. I basted it by machine to test the fit, and then when I found I was finally happy with it, I decided to fell the seams and attach the ribbing using AC methods. I beaded the front corset seams as well as the herringbone stitching at the neck. I also stitched the herringbone over a cord made from tied pulls- it adds more dimension and was fun to do. I actually really love this top! Now that I am comfortable with the fit I am excited to make many, many more. My copy of Alabama Studio Sewing and Design arrived in the mail today!