As seen in the July/August issue of Sew-it...Today magazine! Sweet Peas are little felt pals that are easy to sew and fun to give. With this PDF sewing pattern you can transform some scraps of felt, a bit of embroidery floss, and some stuffing into an adorable Bunny, Kitty, and Bear! Sure to bring a smile to anyone's face, a cute Sweet Pea is the perfect gift The pattern includes: -step-by-step photos guiding you as you sew -easy to understand directions that are clear and concise -full-sized templates you can print again and again This pattern is perfect for beginners. Thank you! Have a question about this pattern? Email me: abbyglassenberg [at] comcast.net ***** You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item's tags and listings. BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY Basic sewing by hand or machine SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS The finished Sweet Peas are 8 inches tall.