Design and sew your very own high-fashion handbag in this class taught by author, designer and television host Brett Bara.
Learn professional tips every step of the way, from planning your bag's unique shape and fabrics, to adding finishing snaps and straps. Brett provides you with a basic handbag shape that can be adapted into an endless variety of styles, including her tote bag, slouchy hobo bag, and curved top bag. Pick up more advanced skills such as constructing zipper pockets, creating pleats, and attaching hardware. Choose your own process and create a chic, custom bag today!
What You'll Learn:
* Customize the basic handbag shape for your own design
* Pick the perfect lining fabric and interfacing
* Add various types of pockets such as flap and slot pockets
* Accessorize with handles and hardware
* Sew a recessed zipper and other closures
If you’re not delighted with your Craftsy experience, we’ll provide a full refund - no questions asked.