What you will need
- This quilt is an inspiration from a scrap quilt done by my Mother-In-Law
- who passed away in 2007. The block is called Wheels
- but is rarely seen in quilts today. It is interesting in this layout in that if you look close
- it has multiple patterns within the quilt. This is mostly due to the alternating color blocks and the sashing. The inspiration quilt did not have sashing
- so it was a completely different look. Fabrics are from the Grant Park collection by Minick & Simpson for Moda. They are available on my website at www.purejoypatterns.com.