TRY CRAFTSY UNLIMITED | Watch everything free

Created by: LindaDenise
Project

Sisters

I took a photo of my granddaughters and enlarged it. I traced the images on stabilized muslin. I did a collage of Kaffe fabrics for the dresses. I used a fabric photo for the faces and hair. I cut the images out and appliquéd them onto the background fabric. It was a Frond Design. I painted more trees and used metallic paints to create light. I embellished the dresses with jewels and ribbon.

Project Description

I took a photo of my granddaughters and enlarged it. I traced the images on stabilized muslin. I did a collage of Kaffe fabrics for the dresses. I used a fabric photo for the faces and hair. I cut the images out and appliquéd them onto the background fabric. It was a Frond Design. I painted more trees and used metallic paints to create light. I embellished the dresses with jewels and ribbon.

Q&A with LindaDenise

No completed Q&As yet.

Skill Level

Advanced