What are you most proud of? Right now, making the chart. When that was done I felt like a total genius. I made a quilt pattern! What advice would you give someone starting this project? When choosing a pixel width don't be tempted to pick something too big. 50 may sound small but a quilt that is 50 squares by 50 squares contains 2500 squares! I stuck with 32 and am surprised at how much detail is still visiible. If you pick your photo well then a low pixel count should still work.When I made the chart I drastically simplified the colours (there were 100+ different colours in the pixelated image.) I found that looking at the pixelated image in black and white made this easier -- that way I could see what squares were light/medium/dark without getting confused by the colour. This helped me get the colours down to 8 I had made the decision to make the eye and mouth yellow and the nose pink and then chose the final colour based on the value (in greyscale) of each pixel. I had the video lesson open in one tab, my Google spreadsheet in the other and just went back and forth between the two. The process of going from photo to chart took one afternoon. Once the chart was done I decided that I wasn't happy with the yellow for the mouth and yet didn't know what other colour would work. I also was intrigued by the idea of making the quilt in greyscale. So, I replaced the light/medium/dark yellows in my first chart with light/medium/dark greys. I decided to leave the nose pink to add interest and because I like the pink/grey combo. The other option was to leave the eye yellow and greyscale the mouth and nose but that seemed like an obvious choice and I wanted to be different. :) Sewing the top together was simple. I just followed the cutting list and chart I created and made the quilt one 16" block at a time. The most important thing was to make certain I used an accurate 1/4" seam. I pressed all seams open as it made a flatter quilt. For the quilting I quilted a spiral centred over the nose using my walking foot. I traced the end of a spool of thread to start and then used the edge of my walking foot to determine the distance between lines.