Create vintage, traditional quilt blocks using simplified and up-to-date techniques with expert patternmaker Joanna Figueroa.
Creating classic, traditional-style quilts is a fabulous way to pay homage to generations of quilters, but times change, along with the methods of creating these quilts. Joanna Figueroa specializes in reworking vintage patterns using simplified techniques, and teaches you new ways of creating four classic quilts: Spools, Wheels, Life Savers and Lollipops. Repiece the past with her fresh take on quiltmaking! What You'll Learn
- Accessible techniques for piecing gorgeous, classic-style quilts
- Play with various fabric and layout options for multiple vintage looks
- Get machine quilting advice and inspiration
What You'll Make
- Four traditional blocks: Spools, Wheels, Lifesavers and Lollipops
- Use fun, vintage-style precuts from Moda's new Honeysweet collection
What You'll Love
- Downloadable class materials featuring all the patterns and templates
- Anytime access to the class on nearly any Web-enabled device
If you're not delighted with your Craftsy experience, we'll make it right or give you a full refund.