Oops... that coupon has expired.
Round out your quilting repertoire! Let Ann Petersen take the fear out of sewing curved seams and open up a new world of piecing.
What You'll Learn:
* How to cut arcs using a variety of templates, tools and methods
* How to pin and sew a simple, gentle curve the essential technique used in all of Ann's designs and class projects
* How to make custom, reusable templates out of plastic sheets and freezer paper
* Sure-fire tips for cutting multiple pieces and pressing seams
* The step-by-step process of constructing intricate blocks using curves, paper piecing and templates
* How to paper piece blocks with curvy motifs using reusable freezer-paper templates
* How to cut and sew free-form designs to create blocks limited only by your imagination
* Ann's unique philosophy for quilting in and around all of these innovative blocks
What You'll Make:
* Imaginative place mats or quilt tops based on the five patterns and templates included in your class materials
What You'll Love:
* Gaining confidence as you learn to sew on a curve
* Downloadable class materials that include instructions and templates for five quilts based on Ann's own designs
* Expert advice on assembling and quilting your blocks into sinuous and stunning works of art
* Projects that build upon one another as you cultivate your skills
If you're not delighted with your Craftsy experience, we'll make it right or give you a full refund.