Discover the beauty of borders! Join instructor Eva Larkin Hawkins for an exploration of how easy it can be to frame your quilts with gorgeous motifs.
What You'll Learn:
* Selecting and auditioning the best stencils and templates for your border
* Using ordinary household items to help you select and stitch out motifs
* How to make your designs flow continuously around the quilt
* Calculating Eva's easy mathematical equations to size and space out your designs
What You'll Make:
* A variety of gorgeous border designs, including hearts, diamonds, continuous hearts, straight and curved feathers
What You'll Love:
* Seeing borders with new eyes, and learning how much aesthetic interest they can add to your quilt
* Choosing fabrics and batting that will make your quilts and stitches pop
* Gaining confidence and control as you stitch your motifs
* Using Eva's equations to size designs to fit any border of your choosing
* Learning dozens of helpful tips and tricks, including cutting considerations and finishing techniques for a polished end product
* Using the supplies, resources, charts and templates in your downloadable class materials
If you're not delighted with your Craftsy experience, we'll make it right or give you a full refund.