Discover the beauty of borders! Join instructor Eva Larkin Hawkins for an exploration of how easy it can be to frame your quilts with gorgeous motifs.
What You'll Learn:
* Selecting and auditioning the best stencils and templates for your border
* Using ordinary household items to help you select and stitch out motifs
* How to make your designs flow continuously around the quilt
* Calculating Eva's easy mathematical equations to size and space out your designs
What You'll Make:
* A variety of gorgeous border designs, including hearts, diamonds, continuous hearts, straight and curved feathers
What You'll Love:
* Seeing borders with new eyes, and learning how much aesthetic interest they can add to your quilt
* Choosing fabrics and batting that will make your quilts and stitches pop
* Gaining confidence and control as you stitch your motifs
* Using Eva's equations to size designs to fit any border of your choosing
* Learning dozens of helpful tips and tricks, including cutting considerations and finishing techniques for a polished end product
* Using the supplies, resources, charts and templates in your downloadable class materials
We want you to enjoy every minute of your Craftsy experience. So if you're not thrilled just let us know. We'll make it right.