Editor’s Note: This giveaway has now ended. Congrats to our winner, Craftsy member Amber Hensley, and thanks to all who participated!
Starting to think of everything you’ll need to get through your holiday quilting? Well we’re teaming up with Angela Walters, the host of the Midnight Quilt Show, to put together a list of her 15 favorite supplies for late-night stitches. And we’re celebrating the show’s return to YouTube by giving them all away to one lucky quilter (a $500 value)!
How to enter
1. Watch the Season 3 premiere of the Midnight Quilt Show on YouTube. (Angela sews up the perfect holiday top, a gorgeous carpenter star quilt!)
2. Hit the “subscribe” button below the video to keep up with new episodes.
3. Leave a comment below the episode on YouTube telling us what handmade holiday projects you’ll be working up this season.
All Craftsy YouTube subscribers who comment on the episode will be automatically entered to win this HUGE prize package.
Want to know more about the prize?
Check out this list, full of Angela’s top 15 supply picks!
- Steamfast Travel Iron ($30 value)
- Aurifil’s Angela Walters Designer Favorites Collection ($140 value)
- Aurifil 50wt Cotton Mako Thread Cones ($50 value)
- Gypsy Quilter Bitty Buddy ($10 value)
- Sewline Fabric Mechanical Pencil ($14 value)
- Soak Flatter Spray ($12 value)
- Matilda’s Own Rotating Cutting Mat ($75 value)
- Olfa Splash 45mm Rotary Cutter ($18 value)
- The Gypsy Quilter Cutting Gizmo ($14 value)
- Hobbs Heirloom 80/20 Fusible Cotton Blend Batting ($27 value)
- Omnigrid Foldaway Cutting and Ironing Mat ($33 value)
- Clover Wonder Clips 50 Pc ($33 value)
- Creative Grids Ruler ($20 value)
- Mary Ellen’s Best Press Spray Starch ($8 value)
- Collins Flat Flower Assorted Colors Pins ($8 value)
*Please note, the deadline to enter this giveaway is August 23, 2017. A winner will be chosen at random and notified via email.