Quilters, we need your help! Support Bluprint Cares in partnering with the Blanton-Davis Ovarian Cancer Research Program at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. Create a quilt of any size and color to give to the Ovarian Cancer Quilt Project anytime from now until May 31, 2013 (quilts must be received by this date). Your quilting will be contributing to a great cause as the program aims to develop effective screening methods and ultimately a cure for ovarian cancer. After receiving quilts from Bluprint members an Online Quilt Auction featuring the quilts will run from October 23rd to November 6th to raise money for continuing research.
- Create any design or pattern of your preference.
- Please attach the Quilt Sleeve sheet to the back of the quilt so that it is ready to hang and be used.
- Quilt types needed: wall hangings, lap quilts (54” x 60”), children’s quilts, vintage style quilts, bed sized quilts, and any others that are easily manipulated for folding and storing.
- Please fill out the Quilt Donation Form and send it along with your quilt.
- If you’d like you can print the free Bluprint gift tag and include a personal note.
Completed quilts can be mailed to the address below or you can call 713-792-2765 to arrange a drop-off time at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Send completed quilts to:
MD Anderson Cancer Center
Attn: Ovarian Cancer Awareness Quilt Project
Department of Gynecologic Oncology and Reproductive Medicine – Unit 1362
1155 Herman Pressler, CPB 6.3444
Houston, TX 77030-3721