Introducing Sulky Sea Turtles
These turtles have a perpetually sulky face (wasn't intentional, but kinda cute like this ;) )
Final product measures about 8-8.5 inches from tip of head to tip of tail.
- Detailed step by step easy to follow instructions
- Corresponding colored photographs illustrating each step
- Eight whole pages!
- live support! ( I'm here to help if you have any questions along the way, just send me a message :) )
- Can be made for less than a dollar each! :O
- Easy-Intermediate ( a little harder than the Bubble Whales, but not too much :) )
- Sewing machine recommended
- Hand sewing required for closing and attaching eyes.
- Great for beginner plush makers with prior sewing knowledge :)
- Great as project with kids. (they can trace and cut patterns while adult sews)
- ~50 minutes to make for experienced sewers
- ~90 min to make for beginners
This pattern is for personal use ONLY, It CANNOT be re-sold, reproduced, or shared without my consent. You may NOT sell the finished product.
BUT you can make a truck load and give it out to family and friends ;) Everyone will love you for it, I guarantee it!