Even if you're a complete sewing novice, you can easily create a magnificent personalized dog collar for your furry friend with this concise and easy-to-follow step-by-step tutorial.
You can easily learn how to make a personalized dog collar. This tutorial will provide you with not only to make the dog collar, but also to easily embellish the accessory with a beautifully embroidered name or message!
If you are nervous about this craft, thinking that you are not the best at sewing and embroidery - don't worry one bit. The instructions are easy to follow and the wording is easy to understand. Every bit of the process has accompanying pictures showing exactly what to do, both for making a cute and safe collar base and for embroidering the collar.
Just imagine creating a gorgeous collar with custom sizing, custom fabric, and even your dog's name on it. You and your furry friend will be the talk of the town.
This guide will provide you with:
- Instructions and pictures for making a custom dog collar for any breed of pet
- 5 sizes of collar patterns, all adjustable, fitting anywhere from 7" to 29" necks
- The name of an excellent company for dog collar hardware, with low prices and fast shipping
- Instructions and pictures on how to hand embroider your dog collar
- Advice on the best placement for embroidery
- A complete materials list composed of items you can find at any local craft store.
Please note this is NOT an actual book, but an electronic document that will be sent to your e-mail account as a PDF file.
This do-it-yourself tutorial is copyrighted by its creator, The Preppy Owl. The Preppy Owl is not responsible for any injury or loss caused directly or indirectly by the use or misuse of my products. A portion of the profits from each sale goes to the ASPCA.
I have been crafting and, loving it, since I was just a little girl. My Nana's and Grandmother's were all very talented crafters. I loved to visit on Sundays with them - they would show me what they made that week and I was always amazed, intrigued and full of hope that I would get to "craft" one day. And that one day finally came, and I have never stopped!