Basic Skills Necessary:
- You should be familiar with basic sewing terminology.
Rosie is a comfortable crossbody bag with an effortless, casual style. She features a long adjustable strap, two zippered pockets and a roomy main compartment.
For more photos, visit swoonpatterns.com
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- 1 yard 44" quilting weight exterior fabric
- 1/2 yard 44" quilting weight lining fabric
- 1/2 yard 44" quilting weight contrasting fabric
- 2 1/2 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- 1/2 yard fusible fleece (ie. Pellon Thermolam TP971F)
- One 1.5" strap slide and two 1.5" rectangle rings
- Two 9" all-purpose zippers
- Magnetic snap
- Coordinating thread
- Two yards 1.5" webbing (optional)