Basic Skills Necessary:
- Beginner - Someone who has taken a basic sewing class or learned to sew from a book, is familiar with working a sewing machine, and has completed a few simple projects.
I needed a pouch for my scissors, so I made this Long Pouch based on the pattern I'd made previously for the Little Pouch.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Little Pouch: 5.5" wide x 3.5" high x 1.75" deep (14 x 9 x 5cm)
- Long Pouch: 8.5" wide x 3.5" high x 1.75" deep (22 x 9 x 5cm)
- 1/4 yard exterior fabric (FQ ok)
- 1/4 yard lining fabric (FQ ok)
- 1/4 yard 20" wide fusible interfacing
- 1/4 yard fusible fleece
You Will Also Need:
- basic sewing supplies - machine, scissors, thread