Add your comment:

WendyA. on craftsy.com
WendyA.  January 4, 2014 2:17 PM

I tried the Adobe edit and disable protection did not work, any more ideas. Thank you.

Ms Mouser on craftsy.com
Ms Mouser  January 4, 2014 4:27 PM

I finally got this to print by telling it to print in grayscale. It was a little box you put a check mark in. I used the file drop down menu and selected print from there. A pop up box appeared and the very first selection is what printer I wanted to use. Directly under that I could choose the number of copies and off to the right on the same line is where it asks you if you wish to print in grayscale. Good Luck

jmteezee on craftsy.com
jmteezee  January 19, 2014 3:01 PM

Grayscale worked for me too!

WendyA. on craftsy.com
WendyA.  January 4, 2014 2:03 PM

For some reason this pattern will not print on my printer. I have had no problems with other patterns printing. Is there a secret to this one.

Japon on craftsy.com
Japon  December 12, 2013 10:01 PM

Hi,
Thank you very much for replying to my email; the issue has been resolved and do appreciate your feedback.
Dodie

jaynajack758378 on craftsy.com
jaynajack758378  December 11, 2013 7:29 AM

Is there any place that gives how much yardage for background?
Thanks

ffadedpri844044 on craftsy.com
ffadedpri844044  December 10, 2013 0:55 PM

craftsy...why have you sent me this pattern THREE times? Don't send it to me again!

Anna - Six White Horses on craftsy.com
Anna - Six White Horses  December 6, 2013 5:47 AM

Dear Downloaders: Please know that this pattern is NOT password protected or intentionally "secured" on my end. A fellow downloader write me: "protection on" is now the default setting for version XI, consequently it didn't matter that printing was allowed because the document was secured no printing would occur. I wouldn't even get an error message. The page simply wasn't sent to my printer. The solution is to open the Adobe Reader program, go to edit then disable Protected Mode in| Preferences | Security (Enhanced). This solution came from their help file under printing problems."

Hope this helps with printing issues! Mac users, I've never heard of a problem for people printing via Preview, so that might be an option to try.

Tessgo on craftsy.com
Tessgo  December 9, 2013 3:31 PM

I use a Mac and printed it off no problems, via File tab, then Print after having saved it to my downloads.

Japon on craftsy.com
Japon  November 22, 2013 8:48 AM

Am I the only one who cannot print out this pattern; it does say secured so therefore one cannot print it out, so how does one make this pattern?

Anna - Six White Horses on craftsy.com
Anna - Six White Horses  December 6, 2013 5:40 AM

Hi there, I'm not exactly sure what the issue has been with printing this pattern, since it is not secure from my end. Another (wonderful) downloader sent me the following solution she found: "What I didn't realise is that "protection on" is now the default setting for version XI, consequently it didn't matter that printing was allowed because the document was secured no printing would occur. I wouldn't even get an error message. The page simply wasn't sent to my printer. The solution is to open the Adobe Reader program, go to edit then disable Protected Mode in| Preferences | Security (Enhanced). This solution came from their help file under printing problems."

princessgirl on craftsy.com
princessgirl  December 9, 2013 9:16 AM

I can't print it either

nanse on craftsy.com
nanse  October 23, 2013 6:38 PM

I have printed out every pattern in my Craftsy Personal Library except this pattern. For some reason this pattern will not print out for me. Any suggestions....?

Anna - Six White Horses on craftsy.com
Anna - Six White Horses  December 6, 2013 5:40 AM

KariBeeah on craftsy.com
KariBeeah  September 13, 2013 7:14 PM

I have also downloaded the most current Adobe and also cannot print this pattern. I would love to give it a try.

Anna - Six White Horses on craftsy.com
Anna - Six White Horses  December 6, 2013 5:40 AM

craft_lover on craftsy.com
craft_lover  September 9, 2013 6:35 PM

I am able to download the file and print it, but am unable to save it to my computer. It says I need to enter the owners password. Can this please be fixed so that I can save to my computer for future use. Thanks

Anna - Six White Horses on craftsy.com
Anna - Six White Horses  December 6, 2013 5:44 AM

Hi,
There's no password. Have you tried downloading the most recent version of adobe reader? Otherwise: Another (wonderful) downloader sent me the following solution she found: "What I didn't realise is that "protection on" is now the default setting for version XI, consequently it didn't matter that printing was allowed because the document was secured no printing would occur. I wouldn't even get an error message. The page simply wasn't sent to my printer. The solution is to open the Adobe Reader program, go to edit then disable Protected Mode in| Preferences | Security (Enhanced). This solution came from their help file under printing problems."

ajackson553722 on craftsy.com
ajackson553722  August 25, 2013 4:49 PM

I have tried numerous times to print this template - NO LUCK. I have the latest version of Adobe s/w, have saved the file to my desktop, tried multiple printers - NO LUCK. When I emailed Craftsy, they told me to do these same things - didn't they read my comments at all? Why email for help if we don't get it? And "help" isn't telling me to do the same things I already outlined in my comments. There must be something that needs to be changed with the file itself since so many of us are having the same printing issue. Craftsy: ARE YOU LISTENING???

Anna - Six White Horses on craftsy.com
Anna - Six White Horses  December 6, 2013 5:41 AM

ncscrapcat on craftsy.com
ncscrapcat  August 22, 2013 1:26 PM

I just printed the template no problem. I have Adobe Reader X, vsn. 10.1.7 if that helps anyone. I hope you can get this to print. It's a really cool starburst.

mkhouge445068 on craftsy.com
mkhouge445068  August 2, 2013 7:45 PM

This is very disappointing. I have the most current version of Adobe (and have it since the first time I tried to print this), have tried every possible option to print it, and nothing.....zero.....zilch. I'd really like to make this block, but am frustrated that the issue hasn't been addressed yet by the pattern owner/author or by the Craftsy staff. BTW, my sister tried it and didn't have any luck either. Could the author or Craftsy please resolve? Thanks.

vern.kidd1086421 on craftsy.com
vern.kidd1086421  July 31, 2013 5:07 AM

I finally got the template to print. Just a flout, but it printed out on two pages. One half on each page that I have to tape together. Tried to print a second copy, but it would not print again.
This pattern that printed had a number (4) after the name. There was one with the number (5) but that one would not print. At least I can copy the one I have now to use for the template.

Anna - Six White Horses on craftsy.com
Anna - Six White Horses  July 19, 2013 7:26 AM

For those who have trouble printing, Craftsy's advice is to update your PDF viewing software to the most recent Adobe Reader (free: http://get.adobe.com/reader/). Hope that helps!

ajackson553722 on craftsy.com
ajackson553722  August 26, 2013 4:26 AM

Anna, having the latest and greatest from Adobe Reader doesn't help. Would really love to use your pattern, though! Thanks.

CHYMON on craftsy.com
CHYMON  June 26, 2013 3:53 PM

Jeanettemin on craftsy.com
Jeanettemin  June 7, 2013 9:36 AM

I get nothing but blank paper when I try to print and I saved it on my hard drive as well and no results

mkhouge445068 on craftsy.com
mkhouge445068  June 5, 2013 8:15 AM

Unable to print this pattern. Saved it to my hard drive, opened the saved version to print. All I get is a blank page.

CHYMON on craftsy.com
CHYMON  June 26, 2013 3:53 PM

I got the same.... visited the blog, tried opening in google docs? and same thing there. Really disappointed that I cant print this and try it!

d.petrila1445445 on craftsy.com
d.petrila1445445  June 30, 2013 9:32 AM

Me too, Tried 4X, nothing. Can I get a paper copy mailed???????

andreaste1747045 on craftsy.com
andreaste1747045  July 19, 2013 6:05 AM

i tried as well ...nothing but blank paper...so disappointing

Anna - Six White Horses on craftsy.com
Anna - Six White Horses  July 19, 2013 7:27 AM

vern.kidd1086421 on craftsy.com
vern.kidd1086421  July 29, 2013 11:45 AM

My Adobe reader software is the latest version. I checked for updates by using the help menu. Like the others, I receive a blank piece of paper. According to the properties, this file is "secure", so that may be the problem. Please change the file properties so the file is not password secured.

shyleir21465267 on craftsy.com