Add your comment:

Kay Ahr on craftsy.com
Kay Ahr  January 10, 2014 3:54 AM

Hurray, the link is fixed now!! Thank you Tech Support!

Kay Ahr on craftsy.com
Kay Ahr  January 9, 2014 7:52 AM

No one could possibly download load it at this point since there is no link association with the Download graphic. There is also no link associated with the Add a Project graphic. It's something the Craftsy tech team would have to fix. So how do we contact the Craftsy tech team?

grammabecky on craftsy.com
grammabecky  January 9, 2014 7:24 AM

I cannot download this pattern....nothing happens when I click on the link.....please fix this

lborcherd111829 on craftsy.com
lborcherd111829  January 9, 2014 7:13 AM

I can not seem to download this pattern.

Kay Ahr on craftsy.com
Kay Ahr  January 9, 2014 7:04 AM

The download button is not linked to anything. Just activate the link from your end.

Quilting Lodge on craftsy.com
Quilting Lodge  January 8, 2014 9:17 PM

For anyone having trouble downloading and printing this pattern, please email me at quiltinglodge@gmail.com and I will email you a copy.

bahorton49 on craftsy.com
bahorton49  January 8, 2014 9:04 PM

I though this was a free patter for the day. It will not let me down load..

sherricallahan59@gmail.com on craftsy.com
sherricallahan59@gmail.com  January 8, 2014 6:32 PM

I can't download the pattern.

Blooming Quilts on craftsy.com
Blooming Quilts  August 10, 2013 9:41 AM

I, too, had trouble printing out the pattern and then I tried a free online PDF to Word converter and was able to get it to print that way. This is the link if anyone would like to try it. http://www.pdftoword.com/ You do have to enter an email addy, so you might want to use a throw-away address if you are worried about SPAM.

lalspatch42 on craftsy.com
lalspatch42  August 9, 2013 7:13 AM

I cant print this pattern, keep being told - There are no pages to print" HELP ?

bsvolto1091013 on craftsy.com
bsvolto1091013  July 13, 2013 11:29 AM

I too have been having a terrible time printing out this pattern - The only pages that print are partial page 6, five and four. I will email you to receive a hard copy in the mail per your advice to others.

Jackie1121 on craftsy.com
Jackie1121  June 29, 2013 5:57 AM

I also was unable to print this pattern. Really liked it. Can you let me know when the problem has been fixed? Thanks.

Quilting Lodge on craftsy.com
Quilting Lodge  July 5, 2013 0:09 AM

Hello. I'm so sorry you are having trouble printing the pattern. I'm not sure why that would happen. I would be happy to email you a copy. Feel free to email me at quiltinglodge@gmail.com and I'll send it to you.

Myrtletess on craftsy.com
Myrtletess  June 6, 2013 9:20 PM

for some reason that my husband or I can't figure out,, this pattern will not print,, I have been looking for birdhouse pattern's to make a lap quilt for an elderly friend,, she loves birds

Quilting Lodge on craftsy.com
Quilting Lodge  July 5, 2013 0:10 AM

donneo on craftsy.com
donneo  May 25, 2013 2:18 PM

I really like this birdhouse pattern, and very disappointed that the paper piecing template is not included.

Quilting Lodge on craftsy.com
Quilting Lodge  May 31, 2013 6:14 AM

Hi...The templates are included with the pattern and you can find them on pages 4, 5 and 6. Please let me know if your pattern didn't have those pages. I'm so sorry you're having difficulties with the pattern.

Little Bird House Pattern