Indian Summer Paper Pieced Block

from Piece By Number

Add your comment:

coffeegirl on craftsy.com
coffeegirl  June 13, 2014 5:12 AM

Thank you so much, good to know the first printing I did is usable. I appreciate your response.

carolynju3384623 on craftsy.com
carolynju3384623  June 6, 2014 8:02 AM

thnx

coffeegirl on craftsy.com
coffeegirl  May 31, 2014 6:53 AM

I received the email saying the pattern had been updated. Since I have already printed the original pattern, it would be helpful to just let us know what has been changed so we could make a note on our original copy without having to download and print the entire pattern over again. Thx!

essentiallymine on craftsy.com
essentiallymine  May 31, 2014 7:31 AM

I agree....though I did go ahead and recopy it.

PieceByNumber on craftsy.com
PieceByNumber  June 6, 2014 2:18 AM

Hi Coffeegirl! It was an extremely minor formatting change merely to bring this pattern in line my current pattern template. I probably didn't need to do it, but it seemed like a good idea at the time :-) Nothing that impacts the sewing of the block at all. Sorry for the disruption, everyone!

Jean Matthiessen on craftsy.com
Jean Matthiessen  May 31, 2014 3:31 AM

received an email saying this pattern had been updated (I purchased it in 2012 - do I have to purchase it again to update?

JudyLCarter on craftsy.com
JudyLCarter  May 31, 2014 5:07 AM

No. I also purchased it earlier and when I went to the updated pattern I was able to download it free.

carolynju3384623 on craftsy.com
carolynju3384623  May 23, 2014 1:43 PM

I can't seem to download your pattern and really wanted to try it. Could you help?Carolynjudy2009@gmail.com

PieceByNumber on craftsy.com
PieceByNumber  May 30, 2014 3:58 AM

Hi Carolyn, I'm flagging your comment to Craftsy admin removes it - it's not a good idea to post your personal email address anywhere! :-) I'll respond to you via email directly.

Beth

azmouse on craftsy.com
azmouse  July 24, 2013 11:34 AM

I was hoping the paper piecing instructions would be with it. I've never done one, and I was hoping to give it a shot with this one. No idea where to start!!

PieceByNumber on craftsy.com
PieceByNumber  August 8, 2013 1:10 PM

Dear azmouse -- You can find all sorts of terrific and free tutorials on-line for learning to paper piece.

My website links page http://piecebynumber.com/links/ lists several, including two YouTube videos, that I think are particularly well done. Have fun!

WestVirginia on craftsy.com
WestVirginia  May 13, 2012 3:55 PM

This is a bright, haopy looking pattern with all kinds of color possibilities! I plan to first print out the 6" size and add an inch of background, so the design will "float" without adding sashing. My first will be as a free trade in an online quilters' mug rug swap group. Hope this will interest some of these ladies in investigating Craftsy for themselves. Thank you "sew" much for sharing this pattern.

KraftySue on craftsy.com
KraftySue  September 17, 2012 9:23 AM

I like the idea of the added sashing. Thanks for sharing.

Anida Etsebeth on craftsy.com
Anida Etsebeth  May 16, 2012 0:29 AM

This is beautifull. I love paper piecing.

Sister Tammie on craftsy.com
Sister Tammie  May 16, 2012 0:38 PM

I have done a couple of paper piecing blocks before, I think I will try this one, thank you for sharing this wonderful looking block with us.

Diannlynnd1 on craftsy.com
Diannlynnd1  May 18, 2012 2:48 PM

This is fantastic colors!!!!!!!!!
How to I get some of this paper

newbie quilter on craftsy.com
newbie quilter  May 24, 2012 3:53 PM

I love this block pattern!! Can't wait to try it!!

gibson on craftsy.com
gibson  June 10, 2012 7:28 AM

The first time I was going to try paper piecing, I was in bed trying to visualize how it worked. I finally got up a 2am went to the studio and did it on a scrap, saw how it works, went back to bed and finally to sleep. I really like this method especially for tiny pieces.

nutmeg 14 on craftsy.com
nutmeg 14  June 10, 2012 11:06 AM

That's how I tried paper piecing - just decided one evening to give it a shot with a small pattern with lots of points, and loved it. Now will enjoy this pattern too.

prasanna on craftsy.com
prasanna  June 11, 2012 2:25 AM

can you pls send me the templates of this paper piecing designs. I would be very thankful.

Lucky_Lady_13 on craftsy.com
Lucky_Lady_13  August 25, 2012 6:46 AM

This pattern looks like lots of fun. I can't wait to try it. Thank you so much for sharing!

KraftySue on craftsy.com
KraftySue  September 17, 2012 9:22 AM

I'm looking forward to trying this. I love the bright colors.

Nancy in Ms. on craftsy.com
Nancy in Ms.  January 2, 2013 3:18 PM

Can't download pattern. Can u help?

Indian Summer Paper Pieced Block Pattern