Matthew's Pumpkin Patch
Fun fall themed quilt and a good beginner project for wool applique.
Containing full color pictures and diagrams.
Step by step directions in a font size big enough to read. Include easy to print templates.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 1 Yard Dark Scrappy Fabric
- 1/2 Yard Light Scrappy Fabric
- 2 Yards light fabric for alternate block
- 3/4 Yard dark fabric for outer border
- 2 1/4 Yards light fabric for applique border
- 3 Fat eighth's of orange wool
- 1 Fat quater of green wool
- Scraps of other fall colors in wool
You Will Also Need:
- The more fabrics used the scrappier the look. I used more than 10 fabrics per section.