Basic Skills Necessary:
- Knit, purl, sew mattresss stitch, pick up stitches, CO, BO
The body is worked in one piece to the under arm, then fronts and back are divided and worked separately to the shoulders. The sleeves are worked in the round to the underarm, then cap shaping is worked back and forth in rows. A sequence of sheer/opaque stripes are worked throughout.
20 sts and 30 rows = 4? (10 cm) in St st on larger needles with 2 strands of yarn held together.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Finished Measurements 32, 36, 40, 44, 48, 52" bust/chest circumference. Cardigan shown measures 36".
- Lorna's Laces Solemate (55% merino, 30% outlast, 15% nylon; 425 yd 389 m/100g): 'The L' 3 (4, 4, 4, 5, 5) skeins.
- Needles Body and Sleeves: Size US 6 (4 mm): 24? circular (cir) and double-pointed (dpn);
You Will Also Need:
- Notions Markers, stitch holders, waste yarn, tapestry needle. 8 buttons
Lorna's Laces Solemate