Add your comment:

Sarah Horrocks on craftsy.com
Sarah Horrocks  August 16, 2013 0:28 AM

Thank-you for your kinds words! To make the legs bend, I just didn't stuff them at their narrowest point. I worked the leg between my fingers so that that section of leg was hollow and flat. You can also stitch through the "knee" to make them more bendy.

The back and the head ridge do meet and appear as though it's one continuous ridge.

Sorry for only getting back to you now- I didn't get notification of your comment until just now.

Sarah :)

sarkandaila on craftsy.com
sarkandaila  August 22, 2013 6:08 AM

He's finished! Not quite in time for the birthday party but he made it to the Book Week parade 3 days later :)

I don't know if I sewed on the head ridge the same way you did as mine is not as high as yours and I couldn't get the back ridge to look nice until I stuffed it first and then sewed the ridge. Either way I think he's still cute (I've added my project if you'd like to see how he turned out).

sarkandaila on craftsy.com
sarkandaila  August 14, 2013 9:59 PM

I have nearly all the pieces ready to put together, but I'm wondering how you have bent the legs? Also does the head ridge meet with the back ridge at the neck (so that it appears as one continuous ridge)? Thank you for a gorgeous pattern, hoping to have him finished for my daughter in 2 days time - she's going to a birthday party as Rapunzel :)

Sarah Horrocks on craftsy.com
Sarah Horrocks  August 16, 2013 0:30 AM

Whoopsie.. my brain is mush this evening. The above comment is in reply to yours :)

Sarah Benson on craftsy.com
Sarah Benson  May 20, 2013 2:27 PM

This is darling! Definitely the best Pascal likeness in crochet form that I've come across yet. I am working on a pattern for a Rapunzel inspired dress and will definitely be sending my pattern buyers to you :-D

Sarah Horrocks on craftsy.com
Sarah Horrocks  May 24, 2013 0:37 AM

Thanks so much for the lovely compliment! Do you have a Facebook page/shop where I can send customers for the dress pattern when you release it? :)

Sarah Benson on craftsy.com
Sarah Benson  June 3, 2013 1:50 PM

Yes I do, www.facebook.com/familybugs I am hoping to have the test pattern sent out within the next two weeks, and the finished pattern published by the end of this month :-D

Sarah Horrocks on craftsy.com
Sarah Horrocks  June 7, 2013 0:18 AM

awesome! I just liked your page, I'll keep an eye open for it and can send people your way :) My facebook page is www.facebook.com/thewholeknitandcaboodle :)

CrimsonMoon85 on craftsy.com
CrimsonMoon85  April 17, 2013 4:53 PM

Working on him as we speak. the directions are so easy to follow!! My daughter has been bugging me for a chameleon for so long. And I LOVE this pattern! I hope this holds her off for a bit to getting a real one.....

Sarah Horrocks on craftsy.com
Sarah Horrocks  April 19, 2013 0:21 AM

so cute! At least you won't have to worry about this guy getting loose! ;)

christine59724 on craftsy.com
christine59724  April 15, 2013 11:39 AM

Finished this for my granddaughter and she LOVES IT!!

Sarah Horrocks on craftsy.com
Sarah Horrocks  April 19, 2013 0:25 AM

Aww! So glad! Comments like this are what keep me designing! <3

Sarahmakes on craftsy.com
Sarahmakes  April 7, 2013 4:59 AM

Me again. Almost finished! I am just a bit confused on the body ridge : "To create ridge along the back:
Fold body in half vertically. Sew the ridge along the back about 14 down so that it is still prominent when the body is stuffed. Work all the way to the base of the tail. Finish stuffing and sew body to head"
I can't seem to see where it says how to create the back ridge, just how to sew it on. Have I missed something along the way? Any help would be very welcome. Thank you :)

CrimsonMoon85 on craftsy.com
CrimsonMoon85  April 17, 2013 4:52 PM

you fold the body in half and sew a ridge into the folded body 1/4 way down. there is nothing to crochet. You just sew the ridge into the body. so its all one piece that is made. instead of crocheting a separate piece and then sewing that on.

Sarah Horrocks on craftsy.com
Sarah Horrocks  April 19, 2013 0:23 AM

Thank-you Crimson! Sorry Sarah, I didn't see this comment until now. Crimson is right, you're just sewing into the body :)

wonderful1320484 on craftsy.com
wonderful1320484  March 12, 2013 1:28 PM

going to make this for my 1 yr old grandson's b'day. He looooves Tangled and this is so cute of Pascal.

Jeniro on craftsy.com
Jeniro  February 27, 2013 3:14 PM

Crazy cute! It looks exactly like the stuffed Pascal we got from the Disney store. Awesome job!

Sarah Horrocks on craftsy.com
Sarah Horrocks  February 28, 2013 2:35 PM

Thanks so much! I'm very proud of him :)

Sarahmakes on craftsy.com
Sarahmakes  February 28, 2013 11:41 AM

Could you tell me what the finished dimensions roughly are please? Thank you

Sarah Horrocks on craftsy.com
Sarah Horrocks  February 28, 2013 2:37 PM

He's over 12" long. I was silly not to get measurements the last time I made one. I have to make two in the next little while so I can soon let you know for sure if you'd like :)

Sarahmakes on craftsy.com
Sarahmakes  April 6, 2013 6:24 AM

I've just seen your reply Sarah. I have started this project today. So far the pattern is very clear to follow :)

Cora S on craftsy.com
Cora S  September 19, 2012 3:06 PM

How cute is he? Very life like....

Sarah Horrocks on craftsy.com
Sarah Horrocks  October 23, 2012 9:26 PM

Thanks Cora! :)

melanimon1278598 on craftsy.com
melanimon1278598  February 27, 2013 10:59 AM

My girl would love this!

Chameleon Sidekick Pattern