Basic Skills Necessary:
- Basic crochet stitches,
- Work in the rnd,
- Be able to do motifs..
- Does use a Quad treble stitch.
Since I love the Stargazer Lilies I decided to create a doily featuring this lovely flower. It uses 6 colors of size 10 thread. One of the few times I have used varigated thread in one of my design. But it works well on this design. The Doily measures 12.75 inches across (32.39 cm ). It uses a size 7/1.65 hook. Full instructions include how to block to get the 3D effect.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Size 10 thread in six colors.
- Dark Pink ( 40 - 50 yards )
- Light pink ( 40 - 50 yards )
- varigated pink ( 65 -75Yards)
- white ( 35-40Yards)
- Frosty green (20 -25 yards)
- mocha brown ( 20 -55 yards )
You Will Also Need:
- 6mm beads glass or plastic( 18 )
- For shaping of petal when blocking