Add your comment:

mrspatton on craftsy.com
mrspatton  April 24, 2013 10:37 AM

aww dang im a little bummed out i thought this was a pattern for the cute dress she has on :(

CPCreations on craftsy.com
CPCreations  April 24, 2013 7:26 PM

That's just a tutu made with a tube top and tulle. It's very easy to make. Just youtube how to make tutus with a crochet tube top and that's it. I can walk you through if you'd like =)

mrspatton on craftsy.com
mrspatton  April 26, 2013 9:10 AM

i check it out thanks the only thing i have mastered in a triple stitch n i have made a couple of baby blankets for friends.

mrspatton on craftsy.com
mrspatton  April 26, 2013 9:12 AM

ill*

allinadayswork on craftsy.com
allinadayswork  April 28, 2013 4:18 AM

can you give the number of stitches around and how many rows down the tube top has for both the newborn and toddler size. I thought I was getting it too. Thank you, Dana

CPCreations on craftsy.com
CPCreations  May 3, 2013 0:53 AM

My apologies if you ladies thought this pattern included the whole thing including the dress =(. When I said crochet tube top I meant these on the link http://littlegirlmart.kay-boutique.com/clothing/crochet-tube-tops not that I acturally crocheted it. I haven't done one but maybe I'll venture into it. In the meantime, just get yourselves some tops from there or your local $.99 store and get two and sew them together if you don't want to buy them online. I use this site a lot because they have bigger sizes and lots of color variety. The skirt is done with two strips of tulle to give it more fullness and coverage of the undies =) I didn't literally measured with a measuring tape but got a strip and folded it in half and placed it over my baby's midsection and eye balled it to the top of her knees. Depending on how long or short you want it, that's how you can do it. I'd be more than happy to guide you through it. Once you're done with the skirt cut the excessive parts that are uneven by grabbing the ends together. I used I believe fuschia pink, lime green and white. I got my tulle from here http://www.giftsintl-us.com/tullefabric.php. Get the 6" 100yrds. it's cheaper and lasts loner. Thanks so much for purchasing this pattern and remember to share photos. If you have any questions just let me know =)

oldrazorblade on craftsy.com