Newborn Princess Tiara Crown

from From Hand To Heart

Add your comment:

Stampie68 on craftsy.com
Stampie68  March 8, 2014 5:32 PM

Are there any corrections to this pattern? The crown isn't turning out for me/is uneven. A few times the pattern states "dc 3", is that supposed to be 3 dc? Also, the last bit of instructions just before it says finish off...it states: In next ch 2 space (dc 3, ch 4, sl st in 3rd st from hook, ch 1, dc 3), sc in next ch 2 space, repeat from * to * 3 more times ending with sl st in first sc of round. Is that intended or is it supposed to be the first stitches made at the start of Round 4? The ones that state: *(3 dc, ch 2, sl st in 2nd ch from hook, 3 dc) all in next ch 2 space, sc in next ch 2 space* repeat from * to * 3 more times.
Thanks in advance for any help, this is so dang cute!!

Sue Mercer on craftsy.com
Sue Mercer  March 14, 2014 9:37 AM

I am going to add the correction. It is suppose to be 3dc not dc 3, I will be correcting this and thank you for briniging this to my attention. I guess my testers did not catch this. If you send me your email address I will send you a free pattern for catching this and letting me know, Thanks, Sue. You can pick any pattern from my store.

lrbishop680261 on craftsy.com
lrbishop680261  January 12, 2014 1:09 PM

I purchased your pattern but cannot get it to download.

Rawvelous on craftsy.com
Rawvelous  February 7, 2014 6:49 AM

Me too...

Rawvelous on craftsy.com
Rawvelous  February 7, 2014 7:01 AM

I was able to download this pattern by signing into crafty in my browser instead of directly through the email.

Sue Mercer on craftsy.com
Sue Mercer  March 14, 2014 9:40 AM

If you have purchased this and can't download it, I don't know what is up with craftsy sometimes. You can send me an email to fromhandtoheart@live.com and show me the purchase order and I will gladly send it directly to you. Thanks, Sue

SuzySometimes on craftsy.com
SuzySometimes  October 28, 2013 6:55 PM

I just finished one for a baby shower next week. I've been looking for something small and fast to do and the tiny crown is absolutely perfect. If I have time, I want to make a little satin pillow to go with it...one of those little "Shhhh, the Princess is Sleeping" things. I have 9 grandchildren and 7 of them are girls....sadly, all of them are very grown up now. I'm basically a knitter and hadn't crocheted anything in a very long time. The little crown was a good re-entry project for me. It's certainly made me want to try a bigger project now. I need to practice for the great-grandchildren I'm waiting for.

ellymayel726247 on craftsy.com
ellymayel726247  May 24, 2012 0:42 AM

this is just sooooo gorgeous. How clever some people are is amazing.

Fromhandtoheart on craftsy.com
Fromhandtoheart  June 10, 2012 8:09 PM

Thank you for the kind words!! But it is my customers who I thank for the inspiration as well as my 8 grandchildren!!

towne-5800221 on craftsy.com
towne-5800221  June 28, 2012 4:28 PM

does this come in different sizes- for a two or three year old iam new at getting patterns from web site how do I link it back to you

korie on craftsy.com
korie  November 17, 2012 10:16 PM

I sure hope I can learn how to crochet. I want to make this! :)

Newborn Princess Tiara Crown Pattern