Lianka Azulay, born in Brazil, picked up her first crochet hook at age 7, and hasn't put it down since. She specializes in the research and use of unique stitch patterns in her designs to bring ...
Lianka Azulay, born in Brazil, picked up her first crochet hook at age 7, and hasn't put it down since. She specializes in the research and use of unique stitch patterns in her designs to bring fashionable and contemporary style to crocheted pieces. Her first collection of patterns, "Crocodile Stitch Fashions," was published by Annie's Attic and quickly became the #1 best-seller in the publisher's catalog. The huge success of her pattern collection touched off a trend, and the Crocodile Stitch became one of the hottest crochet techniques in crochet today. (Crochet Magazine).View all patterns by designer (65) »
With the Crocodile Stitch Sunny Sandals we've come up with an easy way for you to create durable handmade crocheted shoes that will WOW everyone and will hold up to real life wear and tear. This pattern contains detailed photos with all the steps on how to assemble these gorgeous street-ready sandals. And the best part is you'll easily find all the materials needed in any major craft store. Pattern includes sizes 6 through 11 for adults.
The pattern includes a PHOTO TUTORIAL with many pictures showing the pattern in more details.
Pattern is written in US crochet terms.
US 6 - 11
MATERIALS NEEDED TO COMPLETE THIS PROJECT:
* 1 balls of Aunt Lydia's crochet thread, Fashion 3 in Goldenrod colorway, 100% Mercerized Cotton
* Yardage: Approximately 150 yds
* Size D (3.25 mm) crochet hook
* Yarn needle
* 1 pair of flip flop wedge in size of preference
* Heavy duty hand needle
* Adhesive for footwear (Shoe Goo, Amazing Goop or E600)
* Plastic canvas size 10-1/2" 13-1/2" or larger in color matching thread or transparent
* Measurement tape
* Darice(r) 18''x24'' Cork Roll (optional)
* Wax paper or tracing paper (optional)
* Deco Art Americana 2 oz. Acrylic Paint in Cadmium Yellow or matching color of thread (optional)
* Paintbrush (optional)
* Pliers (optional)
This pattern gives you PERMISSION TO SELL your finished items. It is appreciated if you credit the design to Bonita Patterns and list the shop link: www.BonitaPatterns.com
Text and images Copyright (c)2013 by Bonita Patterns & Lianka Azulay, all rights reserved. No pattern may be reproduced or distributed mechanically, electronically, or by any other means, including photocopying, without written permission. Finished products created with this pattern may be used for commercial sale.