Basic Skills Necessary:
- slip ring
- slip stitch
- single crochet
- half double crochet
- double crochet
- Front Loop double crochet & Back loop double crochet (FL dc and BL dc) illustrated and explained
- Front Post double crochet & Back Post double crochet (FP dc and FP dc) illustrated and explained
Crochet Fingerless Mittens and Bow Crochet Pattern PDF
Trendy warm fingerless and bow crochet photo tutorial to enjoy cold.
Skill Level > Easy
This PDF tutorial comes with:
- Text instructions in American English Crochet Standard Terms
- 21 Pages full of PHOTOS step by step on how to make fingerless and Bow
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- one size fits most!
- Adult Woman: 7.9 in (20 cm) hand circunsference, 13 in (33 cm) lenght.
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- Acrylic DK light weight n.3 yarn: about 150 grms for both mittens
- Small amount of acrylic Fingering weight super fine yarn n2 for bows
- Size 3.5mm crochet hook
- Size 2mm crochet Hook