I found the socks ega difficult and there was much ripping out. I finished one sock but did not like the toe and the flying swallows on the foot were out of alignment. So I ripped out and kept ripping as I did not know where I was and stupidly had removed the life lines that would have helped me find my place. So near the turning of the heel I put the stitches on waste yarn and started on the 2nd sock which is in the pictures attached. Of course the 2nd sock also had its own incidents but having preserved I am quite pleased with the result. Now to finish the 1st sock….. The yarn used was King Cole comfort chunky – navy as the main colour and crumble as the variegated yarn.