These are the projects from the first three classes. The pin cushion was scraps from my stash
a woven plaid cotton and a solid applique. The blouse I bought. I broke down and bought some fat quarters (I now understand why they are popular) which I used for the appliqued flowers. The pillow is denim (scrap) and appliqued with various parts of a fat quarter. I included a picture of the fabrics. The pattern was for a bigger hoop than what I own
so I resized it with my digitizer. I followed the directions for the pillow but made it smaller. I only had a few snips of denim after I finished. Since it wasn't a standard size pillow
I ended up making a pillow to put inside of the case. It turned out to be the perfect size for my small recliner that sits in my sewing room.