Ever wonder which supplies the pros trust in their own cake studios? We teamed up with Joshua John Russell, the host of Man About Cake, to put together a list of his 10 sweetest sidekicks. And we’re celebrating the show’s return to YouTube by giving them all away to one lucky cake slayer (a $260 value)!
Entering is a piece of cake:
1. Watch the premiere episode of Man About Cake Season 5 on YouTube. (JJR makes his signature cake, a gravity-defying choctopus!)
2. Hit the “subscribe” button below the video on YouTube to keep up with new episodes.
3. Leave a comment on YouTube telling us what you would name the Choctopus.
Want to know more about the prize?
Check out this list, full of Joshua’s Top 10 supply picks:
- Ingenious Edibles Safety Seal ($16 value)
- Fat Daddio’s Cake Knife ($16 value)
- Ateco Fondant Smoother ($3 value)
- Wilton Icing Smoother ($10 value)
- Ateco 19.5″ Fondant Rolling Pin ($28 value)
- Petal Crafts Luster Dust Set ($89 value)
- Ateco Decorating Turntable ($48 value)
- Fat Daddio’s Round 8″ x 2″ Cake Pan ($9 value)
- Ateco Fine Mesh Shaker 10 oz. ($10 value)
- Ateco 7.75″ Offset Spatula ($8 value)
- BONUS: Petal Crafts Edible Metallic Paint – Set of Gold, Silver and Pearl ($27 value)
Please note, the deadline to enter this giveaway is July 14, 2017. A winner will be chosen at random and notified via email.