Crocheting Blog

Which Yarn Matches Your Crochet Personality?

Which yarn should you choose for your next project — a cozy and thick wool that works up quickly, a light and bright acrylic, or a splurge-worthy hand-dyed skein? Take our quick personality quiz to find out which yarn best suits you! With nine different personality types possible, you just may find exactly the yarn that you're looking for!

sprightly yarns

We would love to know which yarn was selected for your personality! Does it seem like the right yarn for you? Share your response in the comments!

Jean Murphy

Interesting, my last big project was a crocheted Aran shawl in bernat satin!

Julie W

Versatile acrylic yarn… I’d like to think that’s an accurate description. Thanks!

Wendy

I am a versatile acrylic who uses yarn as a form of self- expression. This describes me perfectly.

Patty

Superwash blend- and the description following was spot on!

Bernice B.

Sprightly Acrylic Worsted was chosen for me and I do believe it was the perfect yarn. I always try to be optimistic and hope for others to be able to be that way too. Crochet has actually helped me cope with a very tough time or two in my life.

Pat Zizza

Description of me is spot on! Cozy and comfy is the way to go. I’ve used Sprightly before so I guess you got me. I still love a nice specialty yarn too.

Sandy

mine is Cloudborn Dyeables, I have not yet tried dying yarn, but what the heck, I may just go for it. I know I have used the cloudborn bland before and do love the drape of the finished product.

Connie

A versatile acrylic yarn that’s practical & down to earth!! lol Thatl’s me to a T. Whether it’s a toy, a garment, an afghan, a kitchen item or whatever, it has to be useful & washable for me to bother making.

Kitty

Apparently I’m versatile acrylic yarn! I’ve never tried it before, but I feel that the description fits me well because everyone likes me right away