The daily photography fun continues with the July Photography Challenge! This month's theme is colors. July is a great month to celebrate and photograph the amazing colors around you.
Your photograph does not have to be exclusively the color of the day, but that color should be dominant in the image.
To make it easier, you may choose to capture the colors out of order,or you can aim to do them only on the day listed for extra motivation. If you complete the whole month and arrange your images in the shape of a monthly calendar, you will have an incredible array of photographs!
Pin, print, tweet and share this month's theme to get all of your friends in on the action!
Not sure exactly what shade matches a given color name? Check out The Color Thesaurus for reference, and remember, have fun!
Bonus: Share your photos and win
We can’t wait to see your creative interpretations of these prompts. We’ll be watching our projects page to see your progress throughout the month — and one lucky photographer will be gifted with a Craftsy Mystery Box just for participating.
You don’t have the play along the whole month to have a chance to win, but you will have to share some of your work!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPLOADING YOUR PHOTOS:
- STEP 1: Click the Submit Photo button below.
- STEP 2: Log in to your Craftsy account (or create a new account — it’s easy and free!)
- STEP 3: Title your upload and include “#JulyPhotoChallenge” and the day or theme (IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PUT “#JulyPhotoChallenge” IN THE TITLE OF YOUR PROJECT. That way, we’ll know it’s a submission for the contest!)
- STEP 4: Add some further info about your photo.
- STEP 5: Upload a photo (or photos). That’s it!
We’ll be looking at submissions on August 1, 2015 and will pick a winner at random!
Understand Exposure for Better Photos Fast
Learn to manipulate depth of field & shutter speed for your best photos.Get the FREE Guide »