Looking to take your drawing to the next level? Need an excuse to break out your pencils, pens or markers? Join us for the Craftsy 31-Day Drawing Challenge for the month of August!
We’ve picked a word or phrase inspired by nature for each day of the month. Challenge yourself to get outside and put your pencils (or pens, markers, paints or whatever media you choose) to work every day this month!
Pin this, print this or share it on Facebook to get all of your friends in on the action!
While the prompts were inspired by nature and the great outdoors, many of them are open to interpretation. (Don’t have mountains in your backyard for inspiration? A mountain of laundry works, too!) Don’t hold back; just trust your creativity and get drawing.
Bonus: Share your drawings and win!
We can’t wait to see what you’re inspired to create from these prompts. We’ll be keeping an eye on our projects page to see your progress throughout the month — and one lucky artist will win a Craftsy Mystery Box prize just for participating.
You will be entered for a chance to win whether you complete the whole challenge or just a few days.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPLOADING YOUR PHOTOS:
- STEP 1: Click the Submit Photo button below.
- STEP 2: Log in to your Craftsy account (or create a new account — it’s easy and free!)
- STEP 3: Title your upload and include “#AugustDrawingChallenge” and the day or theme (IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PUT “#AugustDrawingChallenge” IN THE TITLE OF YOUR PROJECT. That way, we’ll know it’s a submission for the contest!)
- STEP 4: Add some further info about your photo.
- STEP 5: Upload a photo or scan of your drawing (or drawings). That’s it!
We’ll be looking at submissions on September 1, 2015, and will pick a winner at random!