You know you're a quilter when you can't keep your stash a secret any longer! Don’t hide your stash — show it off in our new #SecretStash contest and enter to win a prize from Craftsy's own #SecretStash and a free online Craftsy class of your choice!
We want to see fabric-packed rooms, totally crammed quilting closets and any other places you store your beloved stash. Don’t be embarrassed if it’s messy or overflowing with fabric — we know every quilter has a method to her madness!
What kind of entries are allowed?
Any and all stashes can be submitted! We’ll be on the lookout for stashes that stand out, from the wild and wonderful to the impeccably organized.
How to enter:
It’s easy! Just follow the instructions below to submit a photo of your stash. Make sure the image is well lit, so we can see your fabric in all its glory!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPLOADING YOUR #SECRETSTASH IMAGE:
- STEP 1: Click the Submit Photo button below.
- STEP 2: Log in to your Craftsy account (or create a new account — it’s easy and free!)
- STEP 3: Choose the appropriate category for your project.
- STEP 4: Title your project “#SecretStash” (IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PUT “#SecretStash” IN THE TITLE OF YOUR PROJECT. That way, we’ll know it’s a submission for the contest!)
- STEP 5: If your project was inspired by a Craftsy class, choose that class. If not, feel free to skip this step.
- STEP 6: Add some details about your project: what inspired you, materials, etc.
- STEP 7: Upload a photo (or photos) of your project. That’s it!
- SUBMISSIONS DUE: By 11:59pm MT on March 15, 2015.
What’s the prize?
Craftsy’s experts will select their three favorite stashes to be featured on the Craftsy blog. These three lucky winners will be sent a prize from Craftsy's own #SecretStash, which is packed with kits and samples of all sorts. The winners will also be awarded one online Craftsy class of their choice — and if it’s a quilting class, it’s sure inspire some stash-busting!
More stash inspiration:
Whip your stash into shape with these tips, tricks and freebies for organizing your stash, keeping your fabric in great condition and more!
Sew Organized: Quilt Studio Organization Hacks
6 Creative Fabric Storage Ideas to Organize Your Stash
Save Those Scraps! A Scrap Quilting Handbook
Submit your #SecretStash image by 11:59 MT on Sunday, March 15, 2015. We will announce the winners right here on the Craftsy blog.