Wedding season is fast approaching, and that means romantic portraits, stunning shots of the bride and more! Inspire your fellow photography enthusiasts with Craftsy’s first ever Wedding Photography Contest, and submit your most memorable wedding shots below!
Announcing the 2014 Wedding Photography Contest on Craftsy!
How do you enter?
Show off your unique vision and skills by submitting your work with the title “2014 Wedding Photography Contest.” Our Craftsy Judging Committee will pick a first place winner and our very favorite shots to showcase right here on the Craftsy blog!
What kinds of portraits are welcome?
All kinds! Whether you like to work with traditional portraits, modern wedding photography, black and white, full color, or everything in between, we want to see your what you can do.
Need some inspiration?
Check Craftsy’s two new classes with expert wedding photographer Neil van Niekerk. Learn how to capture unforgettable shots of the special couple and how to transform an unruly group into a flawless family wedding photo in Niekerk's Wedding Photography: Posing the Family. And get a detailed look at taking excellent shots of the happy couple in Wedding Photography: The Romantic Portrait Session.
The photographer who captures the winning image will be awarded a $50 Amazon gift card!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPLOADING YOUR IMAGE:
- STEP 1: Click the Submit Photo button below.
- STEP 2: Log in to your Craftsy account (or create a new account -- it's easy and free!)
- STEP 3: Choose the appropriate category for your project.
- STEP 4: Title your project "2014 Wedding Photography Contest" (IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PUT "Wedding Photography Contest 2014" IN THE TITLE OF YOUR PROJECT. That way, we will know it's a submission for the contest!)
- STEP 5: If your project was inspired by a Craftsy class, choose that class. If not, feel free to skip this step!
- STEP 6: Add some further info about your project.
- STEP 7: Upload a photo (or photos) of your project. That's it!
- SUBMISSIONS DUE: By 11:59pm MST on Monday, March 17th, 2014.